1. Keep your bandage on for at least 4-6 hours or overnight (overnight preferred).
2. Before handling your healing tattoo, be sure to always wash your hands thoroughly.
3. After removing your bandage, wash your tattoo with warm water and anti-bacterial soap.
4. Wash your tattoo 3-5 times a day for the first week. If the tattoo is located in a spot that is not easily accessible, wash it at least once in the morning and once at night.
5. After the second day of washing your tattoo, you can begin to apply a thin layer of non-scented lotion when your tattoo feels dry.
6. Keep your tattoo out of the sun, pools, and saunas for two weeks, or until your tattoo is completely healed.
7. If you start to peal, DO NOT pick at your tattoo.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Feel free to contact me for additional questions.